Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: More Gorgeous Felicity and Elizabeth Dresses

  1. #1
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Even though I am on the no-ebay wagon (I keep toppling off when I see dresses like the one's by my favorite seamstress DollylandsMom. Here are her latest to make you drool

    Dresses to Drool over

    I am writing up my Christmas wish list now!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    why oh why do I have to save for AGPC??? I want that blue dress!!!!!!

  3. #3
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I LOVE HER WORK!!! As well as the work of many of our seamstresses here!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very pretty!!!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ooooooooooooooooohhhh

  6. #6
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They're beautiful! She makes such pretty dresses [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Oh what I wouldnt give to suddenly wake up with that kind of talent. Because lord knows I dont have the patience to sit and practice it on my own, LOL

    But seriously, her work is amazing. I usually dont care for homemade dresses that pop up on ebay or other shops online, but hers look SO authentic. Awesome job.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is my favorite that I've seen anywhere, I agree with an above post that I usually don't like the homemades, but I would LOVE to have any one of her dresses, I've never seen one I don't like.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those are all gorgeous! But I expessially love Elizabeths work gown [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Thanks for sharing [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I have her in my favorites, and I love to look at her things.

    She is, by far, the most talented doll seamstress that I have ever observed. Her items are perfect. I'm a seamstress, and I know the time and patience it takes. She seems to have scads of both!

    I love to look at handcrafted doll clothing. It's kind of an obcession with me. I don't buy, because in the back of my mind I think I want to make my own. But, of course, I never do!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •